SAVE THE DATE!!
2021 ACSED VIRTUAL TRAINING SYMPOSIUM
“Meeting the Challenges of the New World of Work:
Welcoming and Accommodating Employees with Disabilities”
November 17 & 18, 2021 from 1-5 pm via Zoom
Planned Program includes:
- Opening General Sessions Each Day
- Disability Etiquette and Awareness
- Reasonable Accommodation in a Virtual Environment
- Understanding the Ins and Outs of Reasonable Accommodation
- New Hiring Tools for Hiring Persons with Disabilities
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Persons with Nonapparent Disabilities
- State Policy Update
- Awards Ceremony with Speaker
- And More…..
For Departments to Purchase Training Packages, Complete This Partner Registration Form
Individual registration will begin in the fall.
For more information on the Symposium, contact Lisa Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or Catherine Campisi at email@example.com
Alternate format notice: If you need this document in an alternative format such as braille, large print, electronic text or audio recording, please contact Ralph Black at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 531-6460.