- Participated in the CalHR/SPB Joint Project to develop a comprehensive set of recommendations for improving the hiring and retention of employees with disabilities in state government.
- Coordinated with Senator Pan’s office and the Department of Rehabilitation in conducting a job seminar on how to apply for State service positions.
- Sponsored state legislation requiring departments to have Disability Advisory Committees (DACs)
- Successfully advocated for creation of the Statewide Disability Advisory Council (SDAC)
- Promoted an increase in the disability employment representation rate
- Sought and obtained revisions to equal employment opportunity laws to ensure protection of employees with disabilities
- Encouraged SPB to create a Model of Disability Employment program
2022 Board of Directors
Scott Richmond – President
Dan Clark – Immediate Past President
Riana Hardin – Vice President
Ralph Black – Treasurer
Catherine Campisi – Recording Secretary
Bobby Dutta – Corresponding Secretary
Lisa Brown – Board Member At-Large
John Kerr – Board Member At-Large